Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thought I'd Get Started Now!

Well i have heard how wonderful blogging is and i decided that i would try it out. Since i will have a new baby in a few weeks i thought i would get good at it now, so i am a pro when i have the baby and want to post pictures for my wonderful Family and friends to see. I am 36 weeks pregnant and am feeling huge! and ready to have the baby, and get skinny again!! I havent really taken any pictures of myself being pregnant, and now im not really cute pregnant anymore just really big so i dont know if i will. But overall i have had a wonderful pregnancy! I didnt get any morning sickness and i really didnt gain much weight, barely started showing at 6 months, so i think i have been pretty lucky, Cant complain..

6 comments:

The Clems said...

Yea! You have a blog! I am so excited! now you have to keep it up! LOVE YOU!!

Taylor Kowallis said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogging world!! Im so glad you got one so we can keep in contact when I go to Vegas and I have to see many pictures of beautiful Teagen!!(spelling?? sorry) Ilove you and hope to see you soon! MUAH!

Chrissi said...

Yay Stephanie, I'm happy you have a blog! It was great to see you at the baby blessing- I'm so excited that you're having one too! Good luck with the last 4 weeks of pregnancy!

Dan Read said...

It's about time! It was awesome hang with you two in UTAH this past week! You guys ROCK!

Jake and Em said...

Steph!! It's Em! I'm so glad I found your blog page becuase you are never on facebook!! I am so excited for you!!! When is your due date? How is everything going?

Rin said...

Steph! I'm glad you have a blog...this is Erin bytheway...Emily's friend that worked at the Peaks. Congrats on your little guy! He's so cute :)