Tuesday, April 8, 2008

NOUVEAU RICHE

NOUVEAUWORLD.BLOGSPOT.COM




WERE AT THE HOSPITAL AND IM ON THE BED FEELING GREAT ACTUALLY BECAUSE OF A BEAUTIFUL THING CALLED EPIDURAL. I WENT FOR A WHILE WITHOUT IT AND COULDNT TAKE IT ANYMORE SO I TOLD THEM TO STICK ME ;) I FEEL AWESOME NOW AFTER GOING THROUGH A COUPLE HOURS OF WALKING AND CONTRACTING. MOANA HAS BEEN HERE THIS WHOLE TIME BREATHING WITH ME AND KEEPING ME CALM AS CAN BE. I LOVE HIM SOOOO MUCH.. WELL, GOTTA GET BACK TO RESTING BEFORE THE BIG PUSH.. WISH ME LUCK ;)

5 comments:

Taylor Kowallis said...

ahhhhhhhhhh I cant wait!! THanks for letting me know last night! I hope he is here!!! Love you tons!! xoxoxoxo

The Clems said...

CONGRATS ON THE NEW BABY TEAGEN!! I CANT WAIT TO MEET HIM!! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Brittani said...

Hey, you two! I hope Teagen's here and that you're not still in labor, Steph! =) You better let us know when you get home so we can come see the little bugger. Wittman will love it!

Nicole said...

Congrats you guys! You guys rock!
If you need anything let us know. Just thinking about your first boy brings back a lot of memories.

Jake and Em said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Hope everything is going well!!! Love ya guys!