Thursday, July 8, 2010

Girls Night


I know every time you move you have to start over and it takes some time making new friends. But My old ward was just AWESOME! I have really come to love these girls! They all have taught me so much and have been such a good example to me! They are so Fun! Here are a few things i have learned from them...
Jackie you have taught me that even though it may be a little extra work it is always nice to have your food look nice..:) Everything i have ever eaten at your house has been pretty and well thought out! You always go above and beyond with everything you do. Like the caramel apples that we worked on for like 5 hours and i wasn't even there for all of it. You are a great entertainer! Heather you have been a great example to me of hard work! And how to balance an Extremely busy schedule. Anna you have taught me that it is possible to put your kids to bed at 7:00 and to have your husband do it... Amazing! Haven t conquered that yet but working on it. Holly i have learned so much from you! You are a great example of dedication and being healthy! Running 6 days a week for the last 3 years, eating healthy but never cutting out the desert! and always having extra! I have learned that its ok to not want to be with your kids 24/7 and getting away for a little bit to have fun girls get togethers. And that its never a big deal if i dont call you back right away or even the same day cause it would take you just as long or another phone call to get a hold of you haha I really miss running with you guys and seeing you everyweek at church.
Last night we went out for Jackies birthday. And to say goodbye to holly Again. We got cheesecake and went to see the new Twilight movie, which i TOTALLY loved! GO TEAM JACOB!!


Me Holly and Jackie
Heather and Anna

At the going away dinner for the Braithwaites. Well miss you guys!

1 comments:

The Clems said...

steph, you look exactly like your mom in these pics! very cute. i love your hair!