Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Family Home Evening

This Monday was by far our familys best family home evening! Normally we just do something really quick and easy just to get it done. We went to the Nationals Baseball Game. Thanks Mckellars for the Awesome tickets! We started it out with a quick baseball game themed dinner.. I thought hotdogs were appropriate, but i didnt have buns so we ended up with pigs in a blanket which teagan thought was pretty cool. Nicole went all out on her dinner too.. Such a smart idea she made every thing she could think of that they have at baseball games so her boys wouldnt ask for anything... And they didnt.. Shes so smart.
Teagan and Aaliyah were so good. They loved the game! I did too! Even though i am not really a baseball fan it was so fun to get out and do something together! The weather was great! Not hot but not cold. Really nice breaze and we got pretty good parking. It was a great night!






You see the Scratch on my Nose! yes that would be from her!
The Cute Mckellar Family
He was trying to catch the ball



The boys and their gloves.. Nicole brought one for Teagan too,.. she thinks of everything
He was so tired


They had a Presidents race! it was So funny!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

That was by far a perfect night for a baseball game.

Holly said...

so much fun to see your cute family and your exciting adventures. I guess I can still get on here, even though my invite expired. I have a brother named Kevin too. That looked fun, I'm glad you got to see your family.