Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall Break at Heidi and Jays









I think she gives the Prettiest Mean look :)

My boys are So cute!
















This past weekend was my Families fall break. They came to PA and went camping at an AWESOME place that had lots of fun things to do and bolders to climb. We Drove up and met them at Heidi and Jays. We hadnt see Lakin Jean Burgess yet so we thought this would be a perfect time! She is Soo cute! It was great to see everyone. I really slacked on taking pictures of every one i am really dissapointed! I got a few. We stayed for Masons church program on Sunday and he was the BEST in the whole primary! He was the only one that had his memorized! People thought he could read because he did so well!
Heidi got a cool new camera for her birthday so she took some fun pictures of my little family after church which was so nice! Thanks Heidi ( I wish i had Aaliyah in a different outfit!:( )

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You said a few snap shots, not freaking AWESOME snap shots??? They look so good! Thanks for coming up with MO. It is always fun when you guys come to visit.

Stephanie and Moana Haretuku said...

Nicole we love to come visit! I know we all have fun!You guys have a Sweet little set up there, your neighbors are fun.