Friday, December 3, 2010

Little Projects

A few days ago i finally went threw this box i have of old fabric and scraps from things that i had made. I was so excited afterwards! I have just lots of different fabrics that i didnt realize i had. I really like the saying :Fix it up, Wear it out, Make do, or Do with out. Something like that.. It you know it please correct me! Aaliyah needed new shoes, and I really have felt like i need new clothes, So i went threw my closet and decided i would see what pieces i could make better.. Here are a few Before and afters :)

I loved the color and material of this sweater but since it was a turtle neck i didnt wear it that much.

So i cut the neck off and added some lace..( That i got off a blanket i took apart a few months ago im glad i saved it:)
It turned out cute i think.. I still may add something on one side of the neckline who knows?
Aaliyah got a few cute head bands out of it :) I didnt think to take a before of this..i just added the silk flowers to this one.( which by the way were so easy and fun to make.)
These were some of Teagans old shoes.. Aaliyah desperately needs some new ones, So i thought how can i make these work... This is what i came up with :) She really likes them.


There you go Heidi :) Now i expect to see your crafts on here too! Cause i know you do just as many as i do:) This is where we can share:)

7 comments:

Burgess Life said...

I love them you did such a cute job. I am very impressed with all of them.

Nicole said...

You have such awesome talent.

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? said...

Wow stephie great job! I wish I knew how to sew! Everything looks great!

Stephanie and Moana Haretuku said...

Thanks so much Heidi and Nicole! :)

Stephanie and Moana Haretuku said...

Thanks Fallon! Sorry i had to run so quick. Talk to you soon.

The Clems said...

you have always been super creative like that! i love the booties!

Happy Home said...

Holy Cow! You never cease to amaze me. I love your creativity and confidence in trying new things:)