Sunday, July 24, 2011

Finished and Plans

July 6th i finished school! Wohoo! Moana and the kids came and brought me flowers and my favorite treat! Combos!:)


After a lot of consideration and prayer i decided instead of trying to work at a salon out here and finding a babysitter i would focus on doing hair out of my home. Moana got me a great chair and mirror and we have been creating a nice little salon set up in the basement.


I recreated my pricelist since everything is so much more expensive out here, and have been doing lots of hair! I havent ever been more greatful for the profession i chose. The last few weeks i have had a pretty full schedule. We go to the pool everyday and then when they nap i take clients for a few hours until they normally wake up and then a few at night when Moana goes to play basketball, or works. It is wonderful to be able to do it out of my home. Make money with out taking my attention away from the kids! I feel great about it!

0 comments: