Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!!

I know It is a Few days late but Happy Fathers Day to all the Fathers out there. Especially to my Wonderful husband!! This Post is to You! Teagan and Aaliyah are so lucky to have you as a father! I am so lucky to have you as my Husband! You are seriously the best husband i could ever ask for! YOU ROCK MY WORLD EVERYDAY!!
I Love how you are so excited to come home to us after work.
I love how Hott you are to me!
I love how You provide for us so well!
I love that you like to be active!
I love that you love the church!
I love how Patient you are, with me and the kids!
I love how you have never expected me to work!
I love how much you love our kids!
I love that you can pretty much fix anything!
I love watching you play with Teagan and Aaliyah!
I love how Teagan wants to cuddle with you every morning!
I love how Aaliyah Smiles so big when you talk to her!
I love that you will paint my toe nails and be so careful so they will look perfect!
I love that you have so much Drive to do be successful!
I love that you are always concerned with my well being!
I love That you are such a faithful Priesthood holder!
And I Love how good you are at Loving me! ;)
I could seriously go on for like an hour about all the things i love about you! I really have married my best friend! I love being married to you! I wouldn't change anything about our life together! Thanks for making our life so great! And For being such an AWESOME father! Happy Fathers Day Moana!





0 comments: