Friday, September 24, 2010

Camp Out!

Since the weather had gotten so nice, Last week Moana told Teagan that we would go camping. He has been looking forward to it all week. He kept talking about how they were going to sleep outside in the soft grass. Funny kid. We decided our back yard would be a good place for the first time camping trip. I wonder if he will make it all night.? :)

Marshmallows ready for toasting! Edible markers compliments of the Braithwaits! Thanks Holly!

This was Mine and Teagans project for the day. When we moved in there were two pallets full of bricks in different corners of the yard, and i decided they needed to be put to use. We made a fire pit! The logs are from the big tree they just cut down in the front. They came in handy! We were pretty proud of it! OK maybe just i was. Teagan didnt really care when we were doing it.:)
We had Tin foil dinners tonight. They were suppose to be Ducks :) Meat, Potatoes,Onions,and Carrots. They were good! I forgot how much i like Tin Foil Dinners!
This is the best one we could get of all of us.


Helping him roast a Mallo
All Showered and ready for bed.
Pretty excited about his flashlight! And that his blanked was out there.:)

Thanks for letting us borrow the tent Mckellars! He is loving it!
I will be inside with Aaliyah :) hahah

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like fun. We will have to try beach camping next year. Your DC run sounds awesome. Hopefully the weather continues to be nice for all of us!

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? said...

stephie good job! I'm so proud of you for blogging! the kiddos are so sweet and getting so big! Keep up the good work. I'll try to blog soon!

Stephanie and Moana Haretuku said...

Nicole Beach camping will be So fun! We will deffinetly have to do that!
Fallon Thank you very much :) sorry you are feeling so sick! hopefully once your out of your first tri you'll get better!

Miriam Lusk said...

How fun! You are such a cute little mommy!

Happy Home said...

Steph,
You are such a cute mom! You always seem to go the extra mile to make things fun for your family. I wish you could come here and make my life cute and happy (not feeling so cute at 36 weeks pregnant!). I looked at ottomans last night online and the whole time I was envying yours:) I just need to go to Ross and Marshalls!!! (I finally found them yesterday and am excited to go visit this weekend) Anyway, missing you and glad you blog.

Stephanie and Moana Haretuku said...

Miriam-Thanks! I always love reading your blog! You are so cute and funny! Seriously it almost makes me laugh every time!
Anna- I dont think i ever did fun things for my family when i was uncomfortable and pregnant. And still i feel like i dont have much extra time to do the Crafty things that i want to for myself so i find making whatever were doing a little more fun makes me feel good. like things are a little less mundane. Sometimes i feel like every day is the same, so i like to Spice things up anywhere i can. :) Miss you i hope you are liking your new ward!