Saturday, September 18, 2010

Nice Weekend

We have had a nice weekend! On Friday we went to a mall in Silver Springs kinda like Gateway in Utah. It had some fun water fountains that the kids could play in. It is starting to get chilly here at night so we packed warm PJs for them and then got some ice cream from the Whole Foods store and walked around and just enjoyed being together! Saturday i had a great run! I totally surprised myself! I had never ran with headphones so i thought i would try and it helped me so much! I ran 9 miles by MYSELF and felt great! I knew i was going faster than normal but didnt realize how much faster till i finished and it was like a whole 2 min per mile faster :) that made me happy! Then i came home to a clean house thanks to my husband and the kids for the most part were happy all day, So not a thing to complain about! Moana had some church things to do and now we are going to watch a movie! I love the weekends! I am sad summer is over but i cant wait until Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years!! I just love this time of year!!! So many fun things to do!




No makeup.. Boo minor detail missed


2 comments:

Holly said...

It is so fun to see your pictures and to hear updates about your fun times. Nice job on the 9 miles. I should try that sometime, running with music I mean. I never have. I need to here, when my friend can't come I have to run around a little mini track 20 times to run for just 30 minutes. Torch!!! Music would be helpful.

Stephanie and Moana Haretuku said...

Haha Ohh Holly That would STINK!! You should try it with music! it Rocks! :)Its so good to hear from you!