Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween

We had a great Halloween full of fun thing. I am disappointed i didn't get pictures of everything. On the Monday before Halloween i had a small Halloween party for some of the people in our ward. It turned out Super Cute! I decorated a table out side with Cute Halloween Stuff and had Taco Soup, and all the fixings and i had them bring desert. We carved pumpkins and roasted marshmallows around the fire. It was so fun but i didn't get ANY pictures of it! So sad! Friday we went Trunker Treating and had fun games with our ward. Teagan was Spider-man if you couldn't tell and Aaliyah was a Dalmatian ( the ears had pink bows on them to make it more girly :) I was a Cat (again, this time a skinny one not 9 months preg..Easy) with some Wicked Eyelashes that you can barely see in the pics, and Moana was Black Mail :) We both thought it was really funny and an Awesome costume but no one guessed it :) Oh well





This was my Contribution to the desert table. It looked alot cuter than the picture gives it credit but they were popcorn cones with Mummy Heads.( Cake Balls, covered in White Chocolate and Chocolate Chip Eyes) They turned out pretty good, i just couldn't get the cone with the heavy head to be perfectly straight.

2 comments:

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? said...

OH Stephie, We should be together doing all this fun stuff! I'm so glad you are having so much fun out there. I loved the doughnut idea and good job on the cute little mummy desserts. They looked so yummy. Glad to know you guys are doing so well. I can't believe Aaliyah is almost 1. She is so pretty. Cross your fingers that I get a girl please!! Teagan is handsome as ever and I loved the eye lashes and Mo's cool costume. I would have figured it out!! Love you guys!

Stephanie and Moana Haretuku said...

Fallon! I agree we should totally be together. I really miss you guys so much! I cant believe how big and Handsome your boys are! I will pray for you to get a girl! She would be So Pretty! Hopefully sooner than later we will live closer :)