Thursday, March 24, 2011

Heavenly Father to the Rescue!

Sometimes when it has been a really really long day and my patience are running Very low. One of the kids will do something that makes me feel like i am going to snap. Occasionally i will Fold my arms and bow my head and Say a prayer out loud So they can hear me then i will let Heavenly Father know that Teagan or Aaliyah has done something i asked them not to do for the 1 millionth time and that my patience are almost gone. Then i ask him to help me get threw the next few hours till Moana gets home and then i will end my prayer..
Today after telling Aaliyah to please sit down and eat her food,like 5 times i walked away to get something.. Teagan then Gasped and said Mommy! She had gotten up again. Then he Said this as he folded his arms with his head bowed "Heavenly Father Aaliyah is Testing Mommy, can you please come over to our house and help Aaliyah sit down. Jesus Christ Amen" Then he looked at me and smiled and said "Hes on his way" :) I didn't think they really payed attention when i would do that but i guess he does :) It made my and Day!!

1 comments:

Happy Home said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! That story is priceless. I simply love it. Maybe I should try this tactic instead of yelling at someone...