Sunday, March 20, 2011

They are so Sweet... Most of the time.

Teagan lately has been Super cute to Aaliyah (when they are not fighting). He is so sweet with her. He loves to help her do everything. They are both getting so big so fast. When the disagree about something it normally starts with Teagan Saying NO! or MINE! and then Aaliyah will Shout it back at him. They will Go back and forth getting louder each time until there is an intervention. Most of the time he is sweet though. We were on a walk the other day and Teagan looked up at Moana and Said Daddy you are my BEST FRIEND :) it was so cute. He has lots of friend! He loves his friends. Aaliyah is starting to talk quite a bit she can say NO and MINE, really well and I LOVE YOU, and Momma and Dadda. I cant believe how fast they grow up.







On a side note. After almost 5 years i am finally going to finish my Beauty School. This last month i got up really early and spent 3-4 hours a day 6 days a week ( besides the long weekend of Kevins wedding) studieng to be prepared for my Evaluation. I had to test on theory and practical. Depending on how good i did determined how many of my hours would transfer. I am proud to say i did really well and i get to keep all my hours and it will only take me 1 month and 3 days to finish and get my license here in MD. Im pretty excited, its LONG over due!



2 comments:

Nicole said...

They do grow up too fast! You guys have such cute kids! Congrats to you on your test, you'll be licensed in no time.

Jake and Em said...

so so cute! Congrats on the test and that's so exciting it won't be too long!!! hope to see you guys soon!!