Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fondue at The Melting Pot restaurant = $125 for 2.... Homemade Fondue With Your Spouse = Priceless

So we had this great idea to have a Fondue Lunch Date and it turned out perfect. The kids were sleeping and all the food was hot and tasty! Steph prepared the Bread, Fruit and Vegetables while I made the MEAT :) We had a great couple hours eating and talking.... Can't believe that we've been married for over 3 years! I think we are officially old folk :) We are now needing to prepare for dealing with teenager's. I don't think it's too early cause I remember how hard-headed we were as teenagers and if this world continues to go in the direction it's going now we'll have a lot of unteaching and explaining to do :) It'll be fun though..... I hope. Maryland and DC are still great! Business with busy people is fast and furious but it is paying off. We are in the process of opening our DC office and it is a lot of work. Good thing we have BJ who keeps everything together while I wander helping people see the Value in our services. We work on the Holidays but it's great to know that when our children start school we won't ever have to ask for a day/week/month off :) "Work Now, Play(and Work when you want) Later" is my motto.... I love meeting new people everyday and by the time we move from here I guarantee we'll have enough stories to last a lifetime.

1 comments:

Taylor Kowallis said...

mmmm.. looks so good! I need your cheese fondue recipe :)
I miss you guys!! Hope to see you again soon! Oh and your daughter is seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen! Good job guys ;)