Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcome Back!

So we haven't posted in forever :( We are officially back in Blog World for now at least. Here are some pictures to update you all on what is going on with us now. For New Years we headed to NY to celebrate with the Mckellars and it was a lot of fun. We stayed with Nicole's family and it was a blast. Teagan loved Times Square and Aaliyah was a doll on the trip. It was about a 6 1/2 hour drive there and a 4 1/2 back. We even got the opportunity to meet a snobby NY police officer who was mad cause he got stuck in a toll booth for the day. We pulled up and the Officer asked for $11.20! For 1 toll!! I didn't have $11.20 in cash so I picked up my cell to call BJ who was right behind me and the officer said, (with a heavy Noo Yoka'accent) "You know what you doin? Yo' breakin the Law and im not gonna take it. Take the phone away from yo' ear and take a walk!. I was very tempted to call him something bad like Renta Cop but I knew it'd only equal a ticket and fines for me so I bit my tongue and took a walk. Poor guy stuck in a toll booth all day. Now we're back in MD ready to get back to work! Business is going great, we've been picking up multiple units every week and placing tenants in a lot as well. Life in the East is pretty lay back but straight forward at the same time. You gotta saty ON LINE like the Noo Yoka's say :) Till next time.....Enjoy

Teagan and Mommy on a Beach/Sound in the Hamptons NY

Jessica, Kalisi and Daedon came to visit and it was fun for everyone.

Happy New Years in Times Square!

Cutest man alive!

These crazy boys got a bunch of toys for Christmas but ended up playing in the box instead :)



Teagan Taking in the New Year

0 comments: