Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Birthday

Yesturday was my 24 th Birthday. I know that 24 isnt very old but i kinda felt like it was. It probably had something to do with being married and having two kids. But Whatever. I had the best day!!!
I got up and RAN about 3 miles, Came home SHOWERED and my wonderful husband had BREAKFAST waiting for me, then he went to work and came HOME AT 12 so the kids could sleep and i could go SHOPPING BY MY SELF!!! i forgot how much i like to shop, since normally i am trying to get in and out as fast as possible., When i got back he had the KIDS ALL READY to go, since the only picture we had of all of us was from the super bowl i wanted some pictures of all of us, so we went to Holly's and she took some PICTURES of us, Teagan didnt like it too much but it was fun, And then we went to DINNER at the Maccarroni Grille. Italian food is my favorite, our meals were So good and the kids were AMAZING!! We came home and took a walk, then put the kids to bed and then i got a MASSAGE! It was the BEST DAY! Thanks Baby!

 This cute card and treats were from Holly, I thought the card was So cute!



1 comments:

Jake and Em said...

Glad you had such a great day!!! Sounds pretty dreamy!!! The pictures are so cute too!!