Monday, May 3, 2010

Aaliyah

So Aaliyah will be Six months old next week. I just cant believe she has almost been alive for half a year. It is so much fun having a girl! She is Different in almost EVERY WAY from Teagan. She is such a good baby! (besides sleeping threw the night) she is such a trooper, i can take her just about anywhere to do anything and she is good. She is getting So big! Literally she is Chubby! She can sit up and rollover, and hold her own bottle. It is sad to me how fast they grow up. But it will be nice when she sleeps threw the night. Were so close. She makes it from 8:00 to about 4:30, then after i feed her she will sleep till 8. So as soon after we move i will let her cry it out until like 5:30 or 6:00. She is in our room right now and it is TORTURE to let her cry at night cause it is right in my ear! but i know she can do it. I am so grateful to have her. She seriously brings joy to my life. Both my kids do! She totally melts her daddy's heart too.. Hes gonna have to watch out, i can see it already. She is going to have him wrapped around her little finger.











1 comments:

Kendra Anderson said...

she is so adorable!