Saturday, May 8, 2010

Wedding Flowers

 

My Little Brother Nathan is getting Married! The luky Girl is Alex Loredo. I am So Excited for them! My Mom and Heidi have been so Busy trying to get everything together for it. There is just so much that has to be done for a wedding. I wanted to help so my mom asked me to do the flowers. She did all the bridesmaid Bouquets and i did everything else. It has been alot of fun! I hadn't ever done anything like this before but i don't think they turned out too bad. I actually LOVE how they turned out! Their colors are yellow and the tealish blue. Below is Alex's Bouquet and Nathans boutonnieres. Also a smaller Bouquet she can throw, So she doesnt have to throw her real one. I had so much fun doing these!
And Here are the rest of the wedding parties Flowers.
Guys Boutonnières 
Fathers Boutonniers
Mothers Corsages
Sisters Corsages
                             Finished Product

3 comments:

Kendra Anderson said...

very impressive!

Jake and Em said...

They look great Steph! You are a blogging machine these days and I'm loving it!! :) when, where, and why are you guys moving?

Stephanie and Moana Haretuku said...

Thanks Kendra, Hey Em, Blogging is my new found love haha... we are just moving closer to DC just barely over the border in MD. At the end of the month. We opened another office there and are driving like 1 1/2 hours in traffic to and from. So just to be closer, and something bigger, Im ready to have my little one in her own room. :)