Monday, May 17, 2010

Poor Teagan

My Poor Teagan is Sick and Throwing up Every where! Couch, Floor you name it hes hit it. YUCK!! Perfect timing too, We leave tomorrow to go to Heidi's to pick her and Mason up to drive to Nathans Wedding. All of us in a car for 9 hours. (Not to mention trying to pack everything up to move...) I let her know the situation,. But what do you do? Its not like we are going to cancel the trip. So i am Packing Extra clothes for the ride, along with upolstery cleaner and fabreez.. Wish us Luck!!

 Teagan on one of his better days :)


Drive to Indiana the 18th, Nathans Wedding on the 22, Drive Back the 24th, Finish packing the 25-27th and moving 28th..... Makes my head hurt just thinking about it.



3 comments:

Jake and Em said...

Aw poor guy! I'm so bummed that I'm missing you and Heidi by 1 day!! :(
Drive safe and hope you have a fun time being home!

Nicole said...

You are a posting Queen. Hopefully Teagan feels better soon. Drive safe! I can have your house packed and ready to go by the time you get back if you want? Let me know!

Stephanie and Moana Haretuku said...

Haha Nicole i know you could..but dont worry about it but thanks for the offer! Your Great! But we got here safe..and in pretty good time, it stinks that we missed you Em hope to see you soon